Our Mission1. The Canadian Hypnosis Association (CHA) mandate within Canada's Society is to promote and govern the Art and the Science of Hypnosis by providing direction, sharing of ancient teachings of the highest quality, and inspiration to those, who wish to practice the Art of Hypnosis for personal improvement or in the clinical setting. It is the mandate and goal of the Association to review and examine each Practitioner and to provide and govern strong moral guidelines and support, placing the client first and the Practitioner second. Therefore schools and practitioners undergo a thorough review by CHA to educate and practice to highest quality standards possible.
2. The Canadian Hypnosis Association has the capacity, skill set and knowledge to promote and support the Art and Science of Hypnosis in the clinical setting throughout all levels of Society. It's mandate is to provide education of the highest quality, collaboration with other Associations and Government agencies, ethical direction and a philosophy of focused and quality controlled Art of Hypnosis client care. In consequence the Society's mandate to vet educational bodies for the following base standards: Classroom - teacher ratio, in class hands-on in every point of teaching content, curriculum content and exam content and requirements.
3. The Canadian Hypnosis Association is an for decades active, self supporting long time registered association of Master Clinical Hypnotists, Certified Practitioners of Hypnosis, students and International students in the Art and Science of Hypnosis. Its philosophy is to provide a venue of self discovery and self healing based on focused client care. The process of Hypnosis is an Art and it is based on years of scientific work by such great leaders in the field as Milton Erickson, Carl Jung, Di Cherrie, Dave Ellman and others. Its goal is to provide education of the highest quality, current research and discovery, and a governing body of elected Board Members.
4. The Canadian Hypnosis Association is underway to get official creditation through Health Canada, FDA, insurrance service providers and other medical service providers
As defined within Revenue Canada Agency:
A non-profit organization (NPO) is a club, society, or association that's organized and operated solely for:
• social welfare
• civic improvement
• pleasure or recreation
• any other purpose except profit.
CHA's main focus is to cater to social welfare and civic improvement within our Canadian homeland.
4. The Canadian Hypnosis Association is a committed body of persons, dedicated to provide the highest possible standarts of quality within the Art and Science of Hypnosis applications and practise. By supporting sound research and education in the field of Hypnosis, the CHA is dedicatet to help the public understand the benefits of Hypnosis in all areas of personal development, empowerment and self healing.
Within that public acknowledged mandate, CHA thrives to share knowledge with the general public within public lecture or specific structured Art classes.
At present moment in Year 2020, Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy is not acknowledged by FDA, Health Canada or other official Government agencies, as a healing modality in North America. However, more and more private insurrance companies opened up hypnotherapeutic invoice opportunities for qualified CHA members in good standing.
5. A CHA accredited and Certified Hypnotherapist (CH ) must have passed the CHA application process / exam successfully, have a minimum training and knowledge in the following areas and applications:
Past Life Regression
Future Life Regression
Life between Life applications
Internal Body Journey
Out of Body applications
Addictions of any kind
PTSD / Trauma
Anaethetic Glove applications
Anxieties, Fears, Phobias
Basic Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
A CHA accredited and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist ( CCH ) must have passed the exam for CCH successfully, proof a minimum training and knowledge in the following areas and applications:
650 hours of Hypnotherapy or 3D-Healing case studies with recorded results:
Out of Body travel
A CHA accredited and Master Clinical Hypnotherapist ( MCH ) must have passed the MCH exam successfully, proof a minimum training and knowledge in the following areas and applications:
2400 hours of Clinical Hypnotherapy / 3D-Healing case studies with recorded results.
( optional: the CHA Art and Science of Dowsing, Certificate)
Energetic House and Property Clearing
Exorcism / Entity Removal applications
Pain Therapy, Solutions, Applications
Cancer Therapy, Solutions, Applications
Animals hypnosis therapy
6. Art of Hypnosis facilitator and practitioner insurence
All CHA members in good standing have access and a choice within 2 insurence brokers, who are specialized within full liability practitioner and business insurence. CHA does not have any kick back or monetary gain on such relationships, just very good experiences on individual services for very fair prices and - full - specialized practitioner liability coverage.
Both individual brokers offer a group insurance program which is comprehensive and very competitive for CHA members in good standing
Please get in contact with us for more information.
7. Assigned CHA Board of Directors are teaching and sharing the knowledge of the Art and Science of Ancient Hypnosis and all it's applications to the general public, medical institutions, Government agencies.
CHA refers all individuals to Revenue Canada Agency for registry https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/businesses/topics/registering-your-business/register.html
8. CHA approved institutions and Academies undergo a credidation process for quality assurance. CHA credited and approved institutions include:
The Ancient Art and modern Science of Hypnotherapy
Quantum Energy based healing modalities
Assesment-, Healing-, and Aligning- technologies with modern Scientific based credidation
9. New creditation applications are processed by CHA Board of Director comittees
10. CHA approves individual courses, workshops and classes for CEU credentials. Members of CHA are required to proof a minum of 10 CEU per annum or 25 for a period of 3 Years. Accredited CEUs of any official registered Association are accepted.