Canadian Hypnosis Association
Welcome to our CHA website. We are very pleased that you have stopped by to learn more about our long standing accredited organization.
Please note that our next CHA AGM will take place on
Saturday, December 5, 2020 @ 11.oo am
Birgit and Pedro’s Soul Farm and Retreat
7141 Tyee Valley Rd, Courtenay, BC, V9J 1N3
Please contact us for more information
Online meeting opportunity, Sunday, June7, 2020 @ 10.00am PST
Opportunity: Join our special 2 hour online 3-D-Healing meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
3-D-Healing on global scale
Sun, Jun 7, 2020 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
- One-touch: tel:+18722403412,,996872557#
Access Code: 996-872-557
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/996872557
In the spirit of Dianne B. Cherry (picture above/ right) the CHA is comprised of members across the country trained and certified in the Ancient Art and Science of Hypnosis and Energy channeling.
We are committed to the highest levels of practice and ethics and are invested in demystifying "hypnotherapy" and teaching, and how it can be really helpful within health and healing applications. If you are reading this and you are interested in learning about how the Art of Hypnosis could benefit you, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Ancient Art and Science of Hypnosis or the State of Trance, is a powerful tool for change, as it can accesses the subconscious part of one's Mind and can create permanent changes in one's thought patterns, feelings, emotions and/ or behaviours. During hypnosis - or in better terms - being in the state of trance, one can become deeply relaxed and peaceful. The skill set of the facilitator, applying the Art of Hypnosis, is a very important and very critical aspect!
Hypnosis is a heightened state of awareness for the sub-conscious mind, which is induced through relaxation and is different from everyday awareness. During the applied hypnosis/ trance process, one can gain deep insights into the origin of problems within various levels. Finding and releasing that initial trigger, which may have caused Mental or bodily discomfort or illness, negative habits and/ or undesirable behavior, should be the focus of every skilled Art of Hypnosis practitioner.
To start with on page 1 within our mandate, the certified CHA practitioner is trained to facilitate the following by accessing and activating deeper levels of consciousness to create an energetic healing environment for their clients:
- Removal of negative core beliefs and thought processes
- Release of old programming within the DNA and RNA, resulting in positive changes of bio chemistry.
- Access and release of non beneficial Meta Programming, Perception, and negative emotions which are hindering healing.
- Access Past Life and release negative thoughts, beliefs, and emotions affecting the current lifetime and then identify and
bring forward positive traits from these previous soul experiences
- Access generationally related imprints and influences, and clear them so they no longer influence a client in this lifetime.
- Perform Energy surgery of unwanted negative emotions and feelings and stored memories from all sources
- Access Quantum and Morphogenic fields in order to do distance healing
- Access higher levels of consciousness such as Akashic Records and Astral planes in order to retrieve information not readily
available through normal states of consciousness
- Bring together the collective wisdom of Mind - Body - Soul / Spirit…..which we call 3-D-Healing healing in order to break
patterns of unwanted thoughts, emotions, habits, attitudes and habitual general programming
-. Remove external unknown stressors such as entities and aka cords
- Remove the negative health impact of any Wifi or EMF, 5G, radiation and other environmental contaminants.
As the subconscious is literal, and subject to suggestions by the practitioner, any hypnosis approach has to be carefully crafted to ensure that the outcome for the client is safe, effective and curative in the long term.