Our Mission1. The Canadian Hypnosis Association (CHA) mandate is to promote the Art and the Science of Hypnosis by providing direction, sharing of ancient teachings of the highest quality, and inspiration to those, who wish to practice the Art of Hypnosis for personal improvement or in the clinical setting. It is the goal of the Association to review and examine each Practitioner and to provide strong moral guidelines and support for the client first and the Practitioner second.
2. The Canadian Hypnosis Association promotes and supports the Art and Science of Hypnosis in the clinical setting. It's mandate is to provide education of the highest quality, collaboration with other Associations and Government agencies, ethical direction and a philosophy of focused and quality controlled Art of Hypnosis client care.
3. The Canadian Hypnosis Association is a self supporting association of Master Clinical Hypnotists, Certified Practitioners of Hypnosis, students and International students in the Art and Science of Hypnosis. Its philosophy is to provide a venue of self discovery and self healing based on focused client care. The process of Hypnosis is an Art and it is based on years of scientific work by such great leaders in the field as Milton Erickson, Carl Jung, Di Cherrie, Dave Ellman and others. Its goal is to provide education of the highest quality, current research and discovery, and a governing body of elected Board Members.
As defined within Revenue Canada Agency:
A non-profit organization (NPO) is a club, society, or association that's organized and operated solely for:
• social welfare
• civic improvement
• pleasure or recreation
• any other purpose except profit.
CHA's main focus is to cater to social welfare and civic improvement within our Canadian homeland.
4. The Canadian Hypnosis Association is a committed body of persons, dedicated to provide the highest possible standarts of quality within the Art and Science of Hypnosis applications and practise. By supporting sound research and education in the field of Hypnosis, the CHA is dedicatet to help the public understand the benefits of Hypnosis in all areas of personal development, empowerment and self healing.
Within that mandate, CHA thrives to share knowledge with the general public within public lecture or structured Art classes.
At present moment, Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy is not acknowledged by FDA, Health Canada or other official Government agencies, as a healing modality in North America. However, more and more private insurrance companies opened up hypnotherapeutic invoice opportunities for CHA members in good standing.
5. A CHA accredited and Certified Hypnotherapist (CH )must have passed the CHA application process/ exam successfully, have a minimum training and knowledge in the following areas and applications:
Past Life Regression
Future Life Regression
Life between Life applications
Internal Body Journey
Out of Body applications
Addictions of any kind
PTSD / Trauma
Anaethetic Glove applications
Anxieties, Fears, Phobias
Basic Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
A CHA accredited and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist ( CCH )must have passed the exam for CCH successfully, proof a minimum training and knowledge in the following areas and applications:
650 hours of Hypnotherapy or 3D-Healing case studies with recorded results:
Out of Body travel
A CHA accredited and Master Clinical Hypnotherapist ( MCH )must have passed the MCH exam successfully, proof a minimum training and knowledge in the following areas and applications:
2400 hours of Clinical Hypnotherapy / 3D-Healing case studies with recorded results.
( optional: the Art and Science of Dowsing Certificate)
Energetic House and Property Clearing
Exorcism / Entity Removal
Pain Therapy, Solutions, Applications
Cancer Therapy, Solutions, Applications
Animals hypnosis therapy
6. Art of Hypnosis facilitator and practitioner insurence
All CHA members in good standing have access and a choice within 2 insurence brokers, who are specialized within full liability practitioner and business insurence. CHA does not have any kick back or monetary gain on such relationships, just very good experiences on individual services for very fair prices and - full - specialized practitioner coverage.
Both individual brokers offer a group insurance program which is comprehensive and very competitive for CHA members in good standing
Please get in contact with us for more information.